Your Outsourced Marketing Team
Our clients are fantastic at what they do; at their core skills – manufacturing, engineering, science and technology, product development, innovation and the development of unique customer solutions. Over the years, they’ve outsourced many of their non-core business functions to specialised suppliers – IT, procurement, finance and, increasingly, marketing – to reduce costs while improving results, flexibility and profitability.
Outsourcing all or part of your marketing function can:
- Bring a new and fresh perspective to your marketing activities
- Give you a new set of specialised skills and resources
- Enhance operational flexibility and productivity
- Increase the effectiveness of your internal marketing team
- Remove the cost of marketing as a business function from your P&L
- Boost your bottom line
We’ve considerable experience partnering with clients to provide a fully outsourced marketing service. Typically, this includes:
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Implementation of agreed activities such as PR, web site, advertising, direct mail, content creation, video and literature
- All analytics, including media coverage, web site and IP tracking
- Integration with sales activities and communication with sales teams
- Monthly management and reporting
Throughout, we work to agreed budgets, communicate directly with key members of our client’s management, sales and technical teams, and report at regular intervals on the success of each campaign and the programme as a whole.
We work directly with your senior managers, providing an outsourced marketing team that is accountable, transparent and measured by the bottom line results that we deliver.
Here’s what one client, Les Reeves Managing Director of Dawson Shanahan says: “We have partnered with 4CM for almost ten years. They’re a great business to work with, providing us with fully outsourced marketing activities that include planning and budgeting, management of our web site and online channels, PR, direct marketing and events. 4CM have an excellent understanding of our business, customers and markets and, working with our sales team, have made a significant contribution to our year on year growth.”
To arrange an introductory meeting simply complete our contact form