The world is full of marketing, PR and digital content agencies. So, what makes us different and why should you chose to trust us with your business?
There are seven key reasons:
- Knowledge: of technologies, markets, applications and business
- Experience: over 35 years working with clients across industry
- Skills: in-house strategic marketing, PR and digital content
- Accountability: delivery of clearly costed, measured, results-focussed services
- Quality: independently audited to the CMS standard
- Discovery: we’re innately curious and deliver constant inspiration, intelligence and insight
- Partnership: your success is our success – we work hard to build a long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationship from day one
Perhaps the best people to explain what makes us different are some of our clients:
John Boulton, Managing Director of SUEZ Treatment Solutions UK:
“4CM has worked with our business, in both its current form and under our previous name of Purite, for over ten years. They were originally appointed as our PR agency but have subsequently taken on the role of our fully outsourced marketing department, providing strategic planning, budgeting and tactical implementation for our products and services across multiple market segments in the UK. They handle all aspects of our marketing communications, in print and online, and are playing a crucial role in helping us build our brand profile, customer awareness and new business opportunities. They are accountable, focused and deliver outstanding results.”
Les Reeves, Joint Managing Director of Dawson Shanahan:
“We have partnered with 4CM for a number of years. They are a great business to work with, providing us with fully integrated outsourced marketing activities. These have included annual planning, building and maintaining our web site and online channels, PR, direct marketing and event support. 4CM have worked hard to gain an excellent understanding of our business, customers and markets and, in conjunction with our sales team, have had a significant impact on our on-going growth in revenues.”
Phil Burge, Country Communications Manager SKF UK:
“Over the years, we have used a number of leading PR agencies. Of all those that we’ve worked with, 4CM has been by far the most effective, in terms of results, creativity, and value for money. They are particularly proactive, with excellent relationships with our key journalists; as a result, we regularly out-perform our main competitors in terms of media coverage and influence – this includes those who spend considerably more on advertising”.