We promised you a free marketing health check and we’re not going back on our offer. If you have already booked one with us, and a few of you have, it is in progress and we will be in touch very soon to let you know what you should focus on.
The offer is still open for anyone who will be attending or exhibiting at MACH 2021. All you need to do is:
- fill in the contact form
- wait a short while for one of our industrial marketing experts to get in touch to arrange your consultation
- relax while one of our industrial digital wizards and marketing experts work their magic
- wait for us to get back in touch to share our findings – via video conferencing or otherwise depending on timing
Your free marketing health check will include a 15 minute consultation with an industrial marketing specialist to identify key points of focus for improving your online presence.
Followed by a post-event digital analysis of:
- A review of your overall website authority score (1 – 100) – This is the score that is calculated by evaluating multiple factors, including ranking strength compared to others and online trust from web crawlers and visitors.
- A list of search engine penalties that are hindering your online visibility (if any)
- Top 25 organic keyword ranking
- A review of your top competitor’s website
- A list of total backlinks. Backlinks are the major metric to the ranking of your website so it’s great to understand where you stand.
- Your organic traffic trend for the past year
So, if you would like:
- to discover how to reach those key prospects you’ve been trying to engage
- help with strategic, inbound and account-based marketing
- to know how to improve your SEO to drive enquiries and generate leads
Request a free health check today!
We have over 35 years’ experience in your industry and have worked with a combination of global clients including 3M, SKF, Citizen and SUEZ as well as SMEs such as First Graphene, Pryor Technologies and BOGE Compressors.
If you don’t want a health check just yet, we will be exhibiting at MACH 2021 (Stand 900, Hall 19) to help fellow exhibitors and visitors with their marketing challenges.