Ratio of 2/3 days working in our office in Milton Keynes and home working
Hours: 42 hours per week
Managing Director & Director
Salary Scale: £35,000 – £45,000
The Company: Option 1
Fed up with a long commute or inflexible work life balance then this might be the opportunity you’ve been dreaming of. Join Client Services team managing some of the largest clients in the manufacturing space. Our clients are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors – from automotive to laboratories and much more.
As a full-service agency, we offer our clients everything from digital and content strategy, web site development and SEO all the way through to PR, content creation, social media management, design, and video creation.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a client facing role in support of the Managing Director and account team, focused on successful management of digital/integrated projects to provide excellent service levels to our clients.
The Account Director is the day-to-day contact for clients, liaising with various internal and external resources and manging the various work tasks for the project, ensuring that the solution is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality levels.
You are expected to ensure you are aware of all current technology trends and the client’s business needs, sectors and product to market to identify business opportunities, develop your accounts and exceed client expectations.
With the information gathered from the client you are expected to create marketing strategies, then work with the client services team to implement the strategy as well as owning elements yourself.
You must have a friendly, professional manner and excellent organisation skills coupled with a close attention to detail in order to take ownership and responsibility for coordinating and delivering different tasks accurately and on time.
You will work with more junior members of the team to upskill their knowledge, offering training alongside our Managing Director and Director whenever required.
Why work for us:
Team culture is important to us. We are a close-knit, friendly team of talented and dynamic individuals who turn awesome ideas into commercial success for our clients. Our clients are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors – from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories and much more. Thanks to this focus, our world is fast paced as we keep up to date with the latest innovations and marketing practices.
We are a fully remote agency, and the team communicates through regular Teams calls for work and when possible, we have a range of social events and company treats. We support flexible working and have a structured career development and training opportunities. We even finish at 1.30pm on a Friday.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a Senior Account Manager role or/and a solid Senior Account Manager looking for career progression ideally in an agency role
- Experience of B2B marketing
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience that demonstrates ability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and experience of developing a range of engaging content for multi-media channels, that tailor’s messages and finds innovative and creative marketing techniques to reach diverse audiences
- Awareness of the principles of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and PPC and an understanding of how these can work together
- Experience of strategic planning, managing team resource and forward planning.
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems, with a clear commitment for identifying opportunities and delivering improvements
- Good organisational and time keeping skills with ability to prioritise tasks to achieve targets
- Ability to think strategically and creatively regarding the long-term development of an organisations marketing and communications work
- Excellent self- presentation and a confident communicator with the ability to present effectively
- Strong budgeting, business planning and financial monitoring skills
- Ability to produce high quality written reports for internal management purposes and for senior management
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- A proven track record of successful marketing and communication campaigns and activity
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
- Ratio of 2/3 days working in our office in Milton Keynes and homeworking
- 1.30pm Finish on Fridays
- Full individual training programme and continued training courses
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays minimum
- Christmas shut down
- Childcare vouchers