Now’s your chance to join one of the most established and fastest growing marketing, PR and digital consultancies in the UK, where you’ll be instrumental in both the consultancy and its clients’ ongoing success. As a B2B marketing agency, 4CM is looking to recruit a bright and confident Digital Marketing Consultant / Digital Account Manager to join our team. You will be joining an experienced marketing, PR and digital agency based in Milton Keynes.
Our clients are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors – from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories and much more. Thanks to this focus, our world is fast paced and full of innovation – we’re looking for someone that is keen to hit the ground running, has great ideas and wants to get stuck in from day one. You will work closely with a talented team to develop, plan and manage the delivery of digital campaigns. You will be tasked with assisting on a number of key accounts.
As a full-service agency we offer our clients everything from digital and content strategy, web site development and SEO all the way through to PR, content creation, social media management, design and video creation.
In return, we’re offering a fantastic career opportunity with a competitive salary, flexible working conditions – including an early finish on Fridays – and a fantastic environment.
About the role:
The role has lots of responsibility from day one, so you should be comfortable in your skills to handle several complex / technical client projects at once whilst supporting the team around you
You will lead complex and high-profile client projects as the main point of contact and ensure that our work and results exceed client expectations.
You will speak directly to clients to understand their business, objectives and to regularly update them on our work and progress towards their objectives.
You will use the information you gather from the client to create a digital marketing strategy, then work with the client services team to implement the strategy, as well as owning elements yourself.
You will work with the more junior members of the team to upskill their digital knowledge, offering training whenever required.
You will play a part in the sales process for both new and existing clients.
You’ll have at least four years’ experience behind you in digital marketing and will have worked directly on a range of projects where you’ve owned kick off meetings through to strategy and implementation.
Skills & Knowledge and Behaviours:
- A minimum of four years’ experience in digital marketing ideally in an agency role
- A very strong understanding of digital strategy and how to prioritise activities to hit business objectives
- An in-depth understanding of the customer journey online and how to optimise for that journey and exceed customer expectations to improve conversion
- A real passion for digital marketing, experienced in managing key stakeholders but happy to get hands on with campaigns too
Thorough knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including SEO, PPC, and Paid Social Media
- The ability to analyse a client’s digital landscape and pull out all of the opportunities to increase sales / leads and fix issues
- Competent using Google Analytics and digital measurement/reporting
- Competent in using website CMS systems / website admin systems
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent commercial awareness across a breadth of industries / sectors
- Strong and proven project management skills and experience
- Impeccable communication skills in person, over the phone and in emails
- Confidence in delivering effective feedback but also able to receive and act on any constructive feedback given to you
It would be a bonus if:
- You have passed the Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- You know Excel really well and are comfortable with data
- You have passed the Google Ads exams
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of Paid Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- You can demonstrate a deep understanding of on-page SEO and a top-level understanding of technical SEO
- You have used or are familiar with the Hubspot methodology and platform
The salary range for this role is £32,000 – £37,000
If you would like to apply for this position, then please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org