We are a close-knit, friendly team of talented and dynamic individuals who turn awesome ideas into commercial success for our clients. We support flexible working and have a structured career development and training opportunities.
31 Jul 2021
Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am till 1.30pm
Total hours per week: 42.5
- Expected apprenticeship duration
01 Aug 2021
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Level 3 (A level)
2 positions available
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Planning and delivering social media campaigns
- Monitoring social media channels, identifying opportunities for engagement, sharing feedback with the team and gathering insight on our client’s audiences and trending topics
- Creation of visual assets for marketing collateral, social media and sites
- Editing, maintaining and uploading content on our website and clients.
- Optimising SEO content across all sites
- Monitoring and reporting on Google PPC and other platforms performance
- Reviewing, monitoring and analysing data to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Working with the client services team on client projects and campaigns
- Supporting the Client Account Directors with administrative tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training on the 18-month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship
Remote learning, day release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full Junior, Specialist, Executive in Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communication’s & PR, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
- GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 1* – 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1* – 4) essential
- GCSE or equivalent Information Technology (Grade 1* – 4) desired
About the employer
4CM are one of the most established and fastest growing marketing, PR and digital agencies in the UK. Our clients are B2B, global leaders in science, engineering and technology serving a diverse range of sectors – from automotive and aerospace right through to laboratories and much more. Thanks to this focus, our world is fast paced as we keep up to date with the latest innovations.
Sarah Harris – firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMBRIDGE MARKETING COLLEGE LIMITED