Marketing Account Director
Hybrid working 3 to 4 days a week, with 1 to 2 days a week in our Milton Keynes office.
4CM is a full service B2B marketing agency for UK and global companies in the Industrial, Science and Technology sectors. We specialise in helping our clients grow and succeed through strategic marketing campaigns.
We are a hardworking and growing team with a focus on dedication, learning, loyalty, and fun.
As an agency we have a healthy attitude to work-life balance, we value our employees and the strengths they bring to our business. Our staff and client retention are very high, and our team love the culture of the agency, one that is supportive, flexible and open.
You must have a friendly, professional manner and excellent organisation skills coupled with a close attention to detail in order to take ownership and responsibility for coordinating and delivering different tasks accurately and on time.
As a Marketing Account Director at 4CM, you will be a key player in our business and our client’s success’s. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, working with our internal team to ensure the delivery of high-quality marketing & PR services.
Your Role will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives, and becoming a trusted advisor
- Leading, mentoring, providing guidance to our client services team supporting them in their day-to-day activities
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans that align with client goals and objectives
- Overseeing and executing our clients marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, advertising, social media and more
- Monitoring campaign performance and analysing data
- Managing budgets and ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborating with the internal team, including creative, content and analytics, to ensure seamless project execution
- Presenting campaign results and strategy recommendations to clients and demonstrating the value of our services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field (Master’s degree preferred), or proven experience (3+ years) in a marketing account director role
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies, digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data and drive decision-making
- Client-focused and result-oriented.
- You would join a passionate and talented team of marketing professionals
- Opportunity for career growth and development
- Competitive salary and flexible working
- Work with a diverse portfolio of clients across various industries
- Collaborative inclusive work culture.
If you are interested in working in a highly skilled, friendly, motivated team and you want to contribute to the success of our clients, we would love to hear from you.
Apply today by sending your C.V and why you’re a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th October 2023
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to lead marketing initiatives, build client relationships, make a significant impact on the success of our clients. Join us at 4CM today!